Are you tired Of Waxing, Shaving And Hair Removal Creams? Then you can opt For Laser Hair Removal (LHR) for a hair free skin.
Excess hair on the body can be of two kinds:
1) Hypertrichosis (excessive growth of body hair in a normal abnormal pattern due to medications, hormones or medical problems)
2) Hirsutism (excessive growth of hair in women, but in a male pattern Eg. chin hair)
At Naveyah Skin Clinic we treat the cause of excessive hair before commencing with the Laser hair removal. We use Diode Laser and IPL treatments to safely and effectively treat unwanted hair.
Some facts about Laser Hair Removal:
– Repeated treatments at 6-8 weeks interval are required to destroy the hair follicles, since hair grows in cycle.
– The usual side effects are temporary discomfort, swelling, and redness.
– Darker hair responds best to laser hair removal while the white hair does not respond.
– Results vary from person to person and between different areas in the same person.
– Post laser skin care precautions must be followed as advised by your dermatologist.
– With every session of LHR the hair becomes progressively thinner and the hair growth is slowed down. Maintenance sessions may be required.
LHR must always be done under the supervision of an experienced dermatologist.